This grant was provided to me by Collective Bias, Inc.
All opinions are mine alone. #SoFabUOTR #CollectiveBias
WOW! I had the most amazing time at SoFabUOTR Chicago over the weekend. I loved the speakers, got to meet and talk to many other bloggers, and I learned a lot about Social Fabric.
My weekend started out with me catching the train to Chicago. It was my first time going into the city by train and I was super excited. I arrived on Friday, checked into the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront and then met up with a few other bloggers. We took one of the architecture boat tours along the river, ate, and checked out the area.

The panel discussion on how to excel with sponsored posts was extremely helpful. It was great to hear what the campaign managers had to say. There were some really good questions that they answered that will help me with future posts.
The day wrapped up with a fun, but wet bus tour with Chicago Trolley & Double Decker Co. It started raining right when we got on and stopped right when we got off, but it was just a drizzle and they provided us with ponchos. The tour guide was very entertaining and I learned a lot about Chicago. The bus dropped us off to happy hour at 52Eighty, where I got a chance to get to know other bloggers and several of the SoFab staff.

So would I recommend that you attend a SoFabUOTR Conference? ABSOLUTELY! SoFabUOTR (Social Fabric University On The Road) brings Social Fabric University to life in an intimate setting that fosters learning, growth, and interaction. All bloggers will benefit from the information and be challenged to improve their blogging. SoFabUOTR isn't just for bloggers and influencers who already work with Social Fabric. All are welcome to attend! There are still two more chances to attend this year. Minneapolis - August 29th and Atlanta - September 19th. I cannot wait to attend again next year!! If you aren't with Social Fabric, then I invite you to apply. Even if you don't plan on doing many sponsored posts, the free education from Social Fabric University is worth the time!
Social Fabric® is Collective Bias’ proprietary community of nearly 3,000 shopping-focused influencers with an aggregate multichannel reach in excess of 130 million. For more information, please visit Collectivebias.com or find them on Facebook and Twitter.

