Daily Ramblings: I love Walmart Family Mobile!

SEARCH

Pages

I love Walmart Family Mobile!

Monday, June 15, 2015

I am writing this post as an #entry into the #LoveFamilyMobile Contest.
Back in December I started working with Social Fabric, a media company that connects brands and influencers. My first post was for Walmart Family Mobile. I had heard a lot of buzz about Walmart Family Mobile, but I didn't know much about them. I quickly became a fan because my son was able to communicate with us better with his new smartphone and the price was outstanding. Each month when I get the bill, I pinch myself. I feel like it's too good to be true, but there is my bill to prove that it is real. Bill total includes taxes and fees.
I addition to being skeptical of the price, I wasn't sure how the service would be. Could the WFM plan keep up with the demands of a teen on a smartphone? YES! It has! From Snapchat to YouTube, my son has never had any connectivity issues. Walmart Family Mobile really does have great service!
A video posted by Diana Hansen (@dianarambles) on
I am excited to announce that I am a Walmart Family Mobile Ambassador. See my fancy new badge? I will be telling you more about WFM over the summer, including my new phone.
Walmart Family Mobile will be helping to host the SoFabU On The Road event in Atlanta, Georgia on September 19th. You know that I am going to SoFabU On The Road Chicago next month. Each SoFabUOTR conference event is different, so I would love to go to both. This post is my entry into the #LoveFamilyMobile contest, where the winner gets a grant to attend the Atlanta event and represent the WFM brand. How fun would that be to get to fly to Atlanta and be a VIP for the weekend? I hope I win!!
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.