Daily Ramblings: Low Carb Beef Satay Balls

SEARCH

Pages

Low Carb Beef Satay Balls

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Several years ago I posted a recipe for Beef Satay Meatballs. Our family became Satay fans when we lived in Malaysia in 2001. I like to create that peanuty goodness at home in various forms. Here is a low carb spin on a favorite.
Low Carb Beef Satay Balls
Low Carb Beef Satay Balls

~2.25 lbs of lean ground beef
1 tablespoon almond flour
1.5 teaspoons sesame oil
3 tablespoon soy sauce
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon grated ginger
3/4 cup natural peanut butter
1.5 teaspoons sugar substitute
Mix all ingredients. I have found that just digging in and using my hands works best. It will look like this. Make large meatballs and put them on a broiler pan, so that the fat drips down. Bake @ 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
What do you think of the combination of beef and peanut butter? Have you eaten Satay?
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.