Daily Ramblings: Smore Oreo Poke Cake

SEARCH

Pages

Smore Oreo Poke Cake

Monday, June 1, 2015

My kids were very excited about the recent release of S'mores Oreos. They enjoyed eating them by themselves, but I decided to amp it up with a fun poke cake.
smore oreo marshmallow poke cake
S'more Oreo Poke Cake

chocolate cake mix (I used devil's food)
eggs, oil, water as per mix directions
can of sweetened condensed milk
2 jars of marshmallow creme (I used one large container)
3-4 graham crackers, crushed
1 container of whipped topping
S'mores Oreo
Prepare the chocolate cake mix according to package directions in a 9x13 dish. Let the cake cool for about 30 minutes.

When the cake is cooled, poke holes in the cake every inch or so with the end of a wooden spoon. Mix the condensed milk and half of the marshmallow creme until smooth. Poor over the holes of the cake. Sprinkle a layer of crushed graham cracker on top of that layer. I put the larger chunks into the holes. Cover and refrigerate about an hour.
 photo smores-oreo-poke-cake-instr.gif
Mix the rest of the marshmallow creme and the whipped topping to create the frosting. Frost the cake. Place 20 Oreos on top and serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.
I took the cake to a high school event (therefore the foil pan) and it disappeared quickly. My son's friends raved about it! They said it was very cool.
Have you tried the S'mores Oreos? What do you think of them?
Check out my other poke cake recipes!
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.