Daily Ramblings: Fall Candy Toffee Bark

SEARCH

Pages

Fall Candy Toffee Bark

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Here is an easy recipe for some chocolate toffee bark made with fall themed candies. Fun to make and even funner to eat!
I've brought you many different versions of my candy toffee bark. This latest version uses candy corn and some yummy chocolate candies with an autumn theme.
Fall Candy Toffee Bark

by Diana Rambles
Keywords: bake dessert m Thanksgiving Halloween fall
Ingredients
  • Saltines
  • 1 cup butter
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • Fall Candies
Instructions

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a jelly roll pan (cookie sheet with little lip around the edge) with cooking spray. I use a cookie sheet liner instead. Arrange crackers to cover the bottom of the sheet.

Melt butter, add the brown sugar, and then boil for 3 minutes.
Pour over the saltines and put in oven for 5 minutes.

Remove the sheet from the oven and sprinkle choc chips on top of the toffee. When chocolate chips look glossy (about 2 minutes) spread the melted chips evenly across the top. Sprinkle your favorite toppings on top. *I used Caramel Apple Milky Way, Fall M&Ms, and candy corn.

Put it in the fridge to harden. Brake it apart into uneven pieces and serve.
Powered by Recipage
The Caramel Apple Milky Ways are really good! They paired well with the M&Ms and candy corn. I had the extra Milky Way minis in the container (that I brought to a football game) and everything disappeared quickly!
This stuff is so addicting and it's made with saltines that you crack apart, so we call it Crack. You cannot just eat one piece! If you haven't made it yet, you should!! Your friends will be impressed!
Check out my some of my other candy toffee barks.
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.