This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone. #TryALittleGoodness #CollectiveBias
Here is a fun printable to encourage your girlfriends to keep up the good work on their fitness goals. Scroll down for a chance to win a variety of fitness prizes.
Over the last several years, I've tried to make healthy choices in my life. These have centered around my food choices and exercise. I am challenged by both, but I try really hard to be faithful to my health. Within the last month, I have committed myself to getting 60 minutes of exercise each day. I started my commitment by making a declaration to family and friends. I am a person who, once I declare something, will hold myself to it. If I think I might not follow through, then I won't make a declaration!
When I told my daughter about my 60-minutes-each-day plan, she said, "Mom, that's an hour!" "No, it's not!" I responded. I then explained that I won't get the hour all at once, so I am breaking it up into shorter increments to add up to 60 minutes. Strange, but 60 minutes seems more attainable than one hour to me.
I've been doing a good job of getting my time in each day, often with two segments of activity around 30 minutes each. I usually do a combination of riding my bike and walking, but sometimes it's two walks. We walk the dog each night, which is around 27 minutes, so I am responsible for getting the other 33 minutes in earlier in the day.
Though I'm proud of how well I've stayed on track thus far, this isn't always an easy task. I've got a lot on my plate, the weather is turning, and sometimes I just don't feel like getting out and moving. Exercising with a girlfriend helps me to be consistent with my activity. Each Thursday I walk with my friend HB. We met years ago when her youngest and my oldest were in middle school together. We often talk about our (grown) kids and other things in our lives, and the 45 minutes pass quickly. It seems like we are running out of time to talk each time.
Back when I started riding my bike 18 months ago, I noticed a woman riding up and down the streets in the neighborhood. I finally got the chance to meet her via a neighbor and now we are biking buddies. We meet up around the neighborhood whenever our schedules match up. She rides at a slower pace than I do, but she rides twice as far. If I do a longer ride with her, I definitely feel it later in the day. We are quite different people, but we've enjoyed getting to know each other and have the time pass as we spin.

Here is how I put together HM's gift.
I purchased some goodnessknows® snack squares, water bottles, fruit and a gift container. I printed the bike printable and cut out one of the bottle wrappers and a matching tag. I placed the wrapper around the water bottle and secured with clear tape. I punched a hole in the corner of the tag and tied it onto the goodnessknows® snack squares with a pretty ribbon. I placed the bottle and snack squares, along with an apple in the gift box and took it over to HM's house before she left.
She was surprised and touched by my gesture. She said she'll think of me when she's biking along the gulf boardwalk. I'll think of her when I'm touring through the neighborhood will try not to be too envious of her location.
I added the goodnessknows® snack squares to the gift box because they are tasty. These squares are made with real fruit, dark chocolate and whole nuts in bite-size portions. My favorite is the goodnessknows® Cranberry, Almond, Dark Chocolate. There is also a goodnessknows® Apple, Almond & Peanut, Dark Chocolate and a goodnessknows® Peach & Cherry, Almond, Dark Chocolate.
You can purchase goodnessknows® snack squares at Walmart. These delicous treats are only sold individually wrapped, so you can find them in the checkout lanes. Reward yourself and take a little break with goodnessknows® snack squares!
Right now you can grab a coupon here for goodnessknows® snack squares. You can also enter below for a chance to win a fitness package. Easy entry! Check it out!!








