Daily Ramblings: Pumpkin Spice Chip Chocolate Cake Cookies

SEARCH

Pages

Pumpkin Spice Chip Chocolate Cake Cookies

Thursday, November 12, 2015

As promised, I have another pumpkin spice chocolate cake cookie recipe for you today. If you didn't see it, make sure you check out yesterday's recipe here.
Pumpkin Spice Chip Chocolate Cake Cookies #Recipe
It's kind of funny that I adore pumpkin and can't seem to get enough, but I only seem to eat it in the fall. I guess my taste buds are on trend. Pumpkin is sold year around, so maybe I'll make these again next spring. What you can't get year around is special ingredients like these pumpkin spice chips. I tasted one by itself, but I wasn't a fan. Bake it into something and I'll eat it all day long!

Pumpkin Spice Chip Chocolate Cake Cookies

by Diana Rambles
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 9-11 minutes
Keywords: bake dessert pumpkin chocolate cookie fall
Ingredients (30 cookies)
  • devil's food cake mix
  • can of pumpkin
  • pumpkin spice chips
Instructions

Mix the chocolate cake mix and pumpkin.
Stir in the pumpkin spice chips.
Take a rounded teaspoon of dough and place onto a cookie sheet lined with baking sheet or parchment paper.
Bake at 350 degree for 9-11 minutes.
Remove from pan and let them cool on a wire rack.
Store in an airtight container.
Powered by Recipage
Like the other recipe, these cookies are also soft and moist. I took these as refreshments to the marching band awards night and they didn't disappear like my stuff usually does. Why? One of the band students spilled his cup of punch into my serving container and they were swimming in red. YUCK! I just threw them out and made another batch the following week. Oh well, accidents happen!!
Pumpkin Spice Chip Chocolate Cake Cookies #Recipe
Which do you think you'd like better, these or the Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cake Cookies?
・ DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS ・

Featured

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.